2nd week of new semester is coming.

OK.... So I have gone missing once again for long time since my last post here. I guess writing a long post every now and then does not suit me since I tend to spend lots of time just to think, re-read, correct my post... so I decided to just write short posts whenever I feel like it and here's one.

There are such a lot of things I have wanted to do during the ~3 months of holiday, yet the time still get ahead of me and now the 2nd week of my Year 2 Semester 1 in uni is just few hours away. Thinking back of the long-yet-short holiday, I have done nothing much except for getting my P driving license and went to Comic Fiesta 2010 as well as the Universal Studios in Singapore.

The 1st week of this new semester is not as bad as I thought. However, I always feel so tired during most of the lectures until I have to try my very best just to stay on the verge of dozing off and listening to lectures... Since I am still ensuring that I get at least 8 hours of sleep every night, I suppose it is not due to lack of sleep but... well, I admit some of the lectures are boring to me, with the lecturers just keep on reading and reading... *dozed off*

I still feel that my study mood has not come back yet from the holiday... That caused me to not to have any drive to plan my study and to go borrow books from the library before my hardworking peers do... Hopefully latest by the end of the 2nd week of this new semester I will be able to get back my study mood, otherwise I might find myself having troubles in keeping up with all the new unit sooner or later.

Till then.

0 comments: